Which, gave me an idea for a blog post: Sarah's Music for Living (no particular order, list will be added to)
1. Caribbean Blue by Enya - for taking a brief nap on a couch in a beach house on the Oregon Coast.
2. Up in Here by DMX - for trying desperately to be happy that you are running on a treadmill, but are still irritated.
3. Beethoven's Pastoral (no. 6) Allegro ma non troppo (first movement) - for running blissfully through the Alps, finding yourself in a meadow and picking flowers. (You know you have thought about it too!)
4. Beethoven's "Tempest"- for doing anything requiring aggression and fast typing skills such as an angry email that must go out immediately before you lose your momentum.
5. Where are you Going by Dave Matthews - for riding on a train, certain that the conductor speaks faster than anyone you know, and are honest to goodness not sure where you are going, but you don't want to be anywhere else. (Think snowy train ride through the mountains thinking about your life)
6. Time to Move On by Tom Petty - for listening to in the car on your way home from your last day of that job you are glad you quit.
7. Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry - for listening to while you ski something that stretches your abilities where the outcome is either completely crazy brilliant or possibly catastrophic. The song sounds much better if you stick it and don't die.
8. Rare Ould Times by Flogging Molly - for drinking that last Car Bomb with your friends. I haven't actually heard this song while doing Car Bombs, but often think it would be nice.
9. Any Way You Want It by Journey - for road trips when the sun is shining and you are wearing trendy sunglasses. Sunroof must be open.
10. Colorblind by Counting Crows - perfect make out music. Although, it has never spontaneously started playing during any kissing adventures, I am sure it would suit the mood if it did!