Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Can't Run - Would Rather be Dry

It is raining buckets. Today is just part of the string of rainy days. I am sore from yesterday anyhow. I also think I am full from yesterday. I think I must have overdosed on soup - as delicious as it was - I still had too much.

Yesterday I got the Larousse Gastronomique in the mail. It is a 1300 page (give or take) culinary encyclopedia with recipes throughout. It is actually quite awesome. I learned that a faggot is a type of sausage or meatball and read up on how to bone an eel. Which, was mostly just for the ick factor. I will not be boning an eel. Ick.

No running and no cooking today. Phew.

2 comments:

löki gale said...

It is raining here too, but I still went running. Turned a lot of heads I did.

Sarah said...

It is raining again today. As usual...it is raining. But, today I have to run or else.